1. I would rate my consistency on finishing my blogs at a 4. There were only two or three days that I was late on posting my blogs and one of those days was due to technical issues. I wanted to stay up-to-date on my posts so I would not get behind and my classmates would be able to conversate with me through our blogs.
2. I would rate myself a five. Every week I would make sure that I would at least post on one of my classmates blogs and made my response thorough.
3. I would rate myself a 5 at incorporating text concepts into my blog. Whenever I would talk about things that happened in survivor I would make sure that they tied back to terms or concepts from my book.
4. I think my strengths at blogging was finding unique ways to connect what happened in survivor to the textbook. I also think I did a good job at making thorough responses to my classmates and on most posts I would respond to more than one student.
5. I think I can improve on my blogging by responding to all students that comment on my blog so it’s a more interactive blog.
6. I enjoyed this blogging assignment I felt it was a unique and interesting ways to help me retain the information I read from the textbooks. Doing this helped me prepare for tests.
7. I think if we would’ve done the blogging as an assignment in our groups I think we would’ve been able to discuss the concepts a little bit more and see different ways that survivor went along with our text.
8. I think making this blogging assignment a group project would be a good idea for next year.